Professional Certificate in Certified Risk Planner (CRP)
New Intake 2018 HKMA:
STEPS TO REGISTER AND BEGIN THE SELF STUDY COURSE
1. Read over the syllabus about the course on the website.
2. Send your Registration using the Self-Study Enrolment Form.
3. Make your partial or full tuition payment as detailed on the enrolment form.
4. Receive your "confirmation of acceptance" email from the Institute.
5. Receive your course text, assignments and materials, either distribute in class, or as email attached files, needed to begin the course on self-study mode. (A hard copy of text and/or training materials will be sent immediately to your regular mailing address) provided on your Enrolment Form below.)
Life is a risky business. Especially in the highly competitive and turbulent business world where unrecognized, unplanned for, and unmitigated risks and /or crises could probably sink a business, a company, or even a career. To survive and growth businesses, and management team members and professionals in particular, must understand what risks they face, how crisis they manage, and adopt strategies for incorporating those risk opportunities into effective business risk and crisis management.
The Certified Risk Planner (CRP) programme is the most advanced, comprehensive, and professional certification programme emphasizing both the theory and practice of business risk and crisis management. It is designed to assist the managers, directors, executives, and professionals learn how to manage and control the critical situations especially during, before, and after crisis. The certified risk planner principles will definitely help broaden your perspectives and make you more effective. It will provide a strong foundation of knowledge, and skills that will help you structure your way of problem solving, decision making and managing your strategic planning, communications, and reputation.
All participants of the Certified Risk Planner programme will be expected to:
- Become familiar with the organization system or human intelligence and asset management.
- Appreciate the strategic value operational risk and business crisis management and sustain the competitive advantage.
- Recognise the financial risks and make the decisions in the corporate level.
- Apply the Sigma approach to risk and crisis planning to reduce the business and operational risks or deviations.
- Develop the ability to formulate the business risk and crisis management plan and programs and modify them to meet changing conditions in your organizations and businesses.
- Benchmark with the best business ethics, professional code of conduct, and social responsibility.
The Certified Risk Planner examination is based on a body of common competencies, published in its current edition on the CRP website. The content of these competencies is based on job analysis of the functions performed in business risk and crisis management planning and expressed as knowledge, skills, and abilities. This common body is reviewed and revised periodically to reflect changes in doctrine, standards and practices, methodologies, technology, and job definition.
國際標準化組織 (International Organization for Standardization)
The contents of risk management have been designed to assist participants in drafting the ISO standards in the field of risk and crisis management and its technical work, and ensuring the participant has an up-to-date business plan that is consistently implemented.
Description of CRP Professional Programme (Our Coming Programme)
The CRP Programme is running with different organizations and institutes. So the running methods will depend on their styles respectively.
ICRM has designed a 6-module professional program:
Details of the Modules:
Professional Certificate in Certified Risk Planner (CRP)
CRP-M1 - Corporate Asset Management
CRP-M2 - Enterprise Operational Risk Management
CRP-M3 - Six Sigma Approach to Risk and Crisis Planning
CRP-M4 - Strategic Crisis Management
CRP-M5 - Financial Management in Corporate Decision Making
CRP-M6 - Business Ethics, Professional Code of Standards and Social Responsibility (Compulsory)
CRP-DM - Scenario Management (will replace CRP-M1 and CRP-M3) for Advanced Diploma Programme
For details, please click CRP-M1 or CRP-M3 for reference.
The modules are assessed in a variety of methods to reflect the needs of the individual unit, and to meet the standards of professionalism. Some modules are assessed by coursework only (mainly work based assignments); others include an examination as well as an assignment.
Registration and Class Rules
Our proprietary courses will help participants build the necessary fundamentals and develop the best and professional practices for their career success. Small class sizes limited to no more than 28 students to ensure that participants receive the highly personalized help, attention, and comprehension they need. Participants are encouraged to proactively take part in the role plays, scenarios, discussions, and others while having great fun along the way.
A deposit will be immediately charged to secure your reservation. The deposit is fully refundable if cancellation is made 4 weeks prior to commencement of the course.
Refunds will be made within 2 weeks if the course is cancelled. In such cases, the Institute will make its best effort to offer alternate options, or to refund deposits if an alternate option cannot be arranged.
The Institute has the right to refuse admission or terminate enrollment without refund of any participant who is disruptive to the class or other participants.
No make up classes will be offered if a participant misses a class.
Participants are requested to switch off their pagers and mobile phones during the classes.
Photographs or videos are not allowed during class. Any electronic devices for recording or taping of lecturers is strictly forbidden.
No part of all training materials or any publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means, without the prior written permission of The Institute of Crisis and Risk Management.