CCC Program Introduction of Certified Crisis Consultant (CCC)
In uncertain economic times, no organization can afford to be without a risk
and/or crisis plan for emergency situations requiring immediate and appropriate
measures and strategies with a range of stakeholders, interested bodies and
Planning is key. Organizations that do the best job of managing, responding, and
controlling of a crisis are those that have already considered contingencies and
put implementation strategies into place.
Professional Designation of CCC
Professional Diploma in Certified Crisis Management Consulting (CCMC) Programme
) provides a comprehensive training for practitioners or consultants who
would like to develop their careers as part-time or full-time consultants in
crisis management. As more and more corporations seek professional consultancy
services in crisis management, the demand for professionally qualified crisis
management consultants is on the increase.
國際標準化組織 (International Organization for Standardization
The framework of the crisis management is certified to an ISO standard and is to
assist graduates in planning the standardization in the field of security,
including but not limited to generate security management, business continuity
management, resilience and emergency management, fraud countermeasures and
controls, security services, homeland security.
Competencies of Certified Crisis Consultant
The Certified Crisis Consultant (CCC) is a consultant who can carry out in a
responsible manner proven competencies which make up the body of knowledge
recognized by those who are experts in the Crisis
Management Consultancy field. In order to be recognized as a Certified Crisis
Consultant (CCC), an individual must demonstrate the following professional
- be able to address the range of crisis issues; and organizational problems
- be able to identify the potential critical business issues through the risk and crisis assessment and analysis;
- be able to formulate crisis management plan and programs and modify them to meet changing conditions and the business sectors
- applied the techniques of crisis management solutions;
- organized a crisis team to coordinate with all parts of the organization;
- created a plan for developing and distributing information; and established approval paths for rapid release of information.
- understand how to align organization objectives and crisis management strategies.
- assist the client in conducting crisis management audit
Students are encouraged to bring their own business ideas/cases with them to the
programme, along with a clear ambition and desire to take them forward as an
Enterprise Project. This will form a core part of an effective learning
experience by providing a clear, practical, and meaningful focus for written
assessments and presentations.
The course takes advantage of the Institute's experience in providing
educational opportunities and resources for crisis management consultants. The
values and principles underpinning the design of the programme are aligned with
those behind the Institute's other successful programmes and include:
- Learning by practical implementing: a focus on practical learning and experience sharing and an emphasis on working with students' own ideas
- Clear and proven learning process of Inspiration > Resources > Implementation > Systematic
- Development of essential personal competencies for consultant success including networking, communication, management of change, and creativity
- Practitioner-based and result-oriented teaching: the best people to teach consultants are experienced and prestigious scholars and/or consultants, so the Institute draws on an extensive and unique network of a number of consultants to deliver both formal and informal learning experiences and practical cases.
- Collaborative and facilitative learning: consulting is a team rather than solo pursuit, and in the same way the process of learning for consultants is a shared experience both during the class and student group.
- Underpinned by a carefully designed curriculum and high quality materials