(1) Corporate Asset Management;
(2) Enterprise Risk Management
(3) Strategic Crisis Management
(4) Six Sigma Approach to Risk and Crisis Planning
(5) Financial Management in Corporate Decision Making
(6) Business Ethics, Code of Professional Conduct, and Social Responsibility
(7) Crisis Leadership and Management of Change
(8) Writing a proposal and case report
(10) Business Continuity
(11) Security Management
(12) Business Consulting
Appointees will be responsible for course planning teaching, examination, project assessment and related activities. Interactive teaching and learning approach is preferred for further information. Applicants should have a relevant degree and/or equivalent professional qualifications. Teaching experience is desirable.
If you are interested in pursuing any opportunities, please contact us with an email with your CV, indicating your areas of interest. Appointments are made throughout the year as opportunities become available. You will be notified if you have been selected to serve. Finally, thank you for your interest in ICRM and its global program of work
Completed application with CV and course proposal form should be sent together with photocopies of full certificates and transcripts to the Institute. Applicants who are not invited to attend an interview within 4 weeks should consider that their applications unsuccessful. The Institute will keep the data on unsuccessful applicants for up to 6 months and destroy it accordingly. Please DO NOT send any original transcripts or certificates to us.