Coming CEF Training Programme(s) (General Reference Only)
The course has been included in the list of reimbursable courses for Continuing Education Fund (CEF) purposes. (CEF Institution Code: 632 & CEF Course Code: 21K04121-0) 此課程己列為持續進修基金認可課程
Course Fee: HK$9800 [can be paid by monthly installments] (after CEF deduction, fee is at HK$1,960)
Date: To be confirmed in 2018
Time: 1900-2200 hours
Venue: one of the designated training Centres:
- Waterloo Street, Yaumati, Kowloon, or
- Austin Road, Yaumati, Kowloon.
- Other designated locations.
Course Duration: 36 hours (12 lessons)
CEF Course Outlines:
- Module 1 – Corporate Asset Management
· Identification of safety and security risks and threats to the organization, products, and services
· Developing the protective system engineering and design planning process
· Implementing a systematic safety and security management survey, audit, and training.
· Integrating the key security and safety matrix for organization
· Fulfilling legal liability, practices and social responsibility, and organization culture and goals.
- Module 2 – Enterprise Operational Risk Management
· Understanding the operational risk management concepts and types of risks in Asia Pacific Region and global business
· Using the risk assessment and analysis
· Choosing the risk management tools for business and management decisions
· Developing business risk management balanced scorecard
· Benchmarking with different business risk management model
- Module 3 – Strategic Crisis Management
· Conducting the business impact analysis
· Formulating a crisis management plan
· Reviewing organization structure and functional responsibilities
· Defining the strategic and operational management approach
· Demonstrating the crisis leadership and resources management
· Driving the organization change
- Module 4 – Sigma Approach in Risk and Crisis Planning
· Understanding the key concept, and tools of six sigma
· Application of sigma into the organizational products, services, processes, systems, and structures.
· Integrating the 6Q into the business risk and crisis management planning
· Developing the critical and creative thinking and best practices
· Sustaining the critical success factors in the industries
- Module 5 – Financial Management in Corporate Decision Making
· Understanding the significance of financial management in corporate decision making
· Identifying the corporate investment issues
· Reducing the decision models
· Practical case studies and assessment
- Module 6 – Business Ethics, Professional Code of Conduct, and Social Responsibility
· Developing the best-in-class business ethics
· Implementing the business ethics in the organizations internally and externally
· Maintaining the professional code of conduct
· Leading management approach to social responsibility and corporate citizenship
· Practical case studies and assessment
The core team of facilitators, trainers, business executives, professionals, scholars, experts, or independent consultants with a vast array of experience with multinational or national will teach the course. Being registered as course facilitators, they are pleased to lecture on the module(s) and share participants with their valuable expertise, knowledge, and practical experiences in the past business situations or consulting projects.
|CEF PROJECT - Assessment :Risk Management Report or Crisis Management Plan
||Risk /Crisis Management Report / Plan
|CEF PROJECT- Assessment: Risk Management Checklist
||Risk/Crisis Management Checklist
Participants are required to pass two mini projects. Grades will be determined on the following basis:
(1). Report / Plan 50%
(2). Checklists 50%
Note: A final Grade Point Average of 50% is the minimum passing score.
To qualify for admission, participants should have one of the following requirements:
- Form 5 graduates with at least 3 years' working experience or equivalent; or
- Mature students aged 21 or above with at least 3 years' working experience
Note: Applicants must submit a copy of the highest academic results for verification.
Enrolment Form: Click here to Download
Enrolment can be done by email, by post or in person at the Institute's office in Shatin. The enrolment procedure and updated course schedule are available at the Institute's website or contact us for details.
- MS-Word Format - (CRP_Enrolment_Form-CEF.doc)
- Adobe PDF Format - (CRP_Enrolment_Form-CEF.pdf)
For reimbursement details, please visit the following website.
CEF Fund ---> http://www.info.gov.hk/sfaa/cef (開課前必須遞交申請表格及有關文件至持續進修基金辦事處)
查詢電話 (852) 3521 0798
傳真 (852) 3690 5302
The ICRM reserves the right to cancel or postpone its programs in the event of insufficient registration, instructor or facilitator illness, severe weather, or unforeseen circumstances. In the event of programme cancellation, registrants will be notified immediately and all fees will be returned in full.